- Donald Londorf MD PC1 Grove Street Suite 103
Pittsford, NY 14534(585) 234-0302
Clinic HoursMon8:30am to 12 Noon
1:30 pm to 6 pmTue8:30am to 12 Noon
1:30 pm to 6 pmWed8:30 am to 1:00 pmThu8:30am to 12 Noon
1:30 pm to 6 pm
- • Tips to Manage Fall Allergy Season •
- • Fall’s Best Comfort Food •
- • 3 Tips to Keep Mentally Healthy in Fall •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Tag Archives: cold
Everyone feels cold sometimes, but some people are perpetually chilled to a point where it interferes with their lives.
From a Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective, there are two different kinds of cold in the body: full cold and empty cold. Full cold refers to a condition where there is an excess of cold-type energy in the body
While the flu is actually not a season, we have become programmed to think of it as the months of November through March. On average, the flu hospitalizes thousands every year, especially the young and elderly. There are also a number of deaths related to the flu, mostly due to people already having compromised immune systems.
The flu, also known