- Donald Londorf MD PC1 Grove Street Suite 103
Pittsford, NY 14534(585) 234-0302
Clinic HoursMon8:30am to 12 Noon
1:30 pm to 6 pmTue8:30am to 12 Noon
1:30 pm to 6 pmWed8:30 am to 1:00 pmThu8:30am to 12 Noon
1:30 pm to 6 pm
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- Basic Qigong Meditation CD Now Available for Download
Tag Archives: cold
Why am I so cold?
Everyone feels cold sometimes, but some people are perpetually chilled to a point where it interferes with their lives.
From a Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective, there are two different kinds of cold in the body: full cold and empty cold. Full cold refers to a condition where there is an excess of cold-type energy in the body
Posted in Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged circulation, qi Comments Off on Why am I so cold?
Fighting Flu Season with Acupuncture
While the flu is actually not a season, we have become programmed to think of it as the months of November through March. On average, the flu hospitalizes thousands every year, especially the young and elderly. There are also a number of deaths related to the flu, mostly due to people already having compromised immune systems.
The flu, also known