- Donald Londorf MD PC1 Grove Street Suite 103
Pittsford, NY 14534(585) 234-0302
Clinic HoursMon8:30am to 12 Noon
1:30 pm to 6 pmTue8:30am to 12 Noon
1:30 pm to 6 pmWed8:30 am to 1:00 pmThu8:30am to 12 Noon
1:30 pm to 6 pm
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Tag Archives: tmj
Commonly known as TMJ, temporomandibular joint pain affects over 10 million Americans and can involve difficulty chewing, jaw muscle stiffness and painful popping or clicking, according to the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research.
Although for some people the pain of TMJ goes away on its own, others develop long-term problems and need treatment to help their pain.